- It’s not ready, takes 45 days to get your report, and it’s already out of date.
- You get reports but little or no background information so you don’t trust and can’t explain the numbers.
- You don’t have bank specific assumptions and can’t justify your IRR to your examiners.
You’re concerned that you could get a negative comment on your exam. You’re getting frustrated because it takes a lot of effort with no real benefit.You could be running into these challenges due to a number of reasons:
- Your ALM user left the bank and you don’t know how to use the system.
- The system is broken and requires a lot of manual maintenance.
- It’s old technology, difficult to use, and not supported by your vendor.
- What you should be seeing in an ALM report and how to read it.
- The benefits and impact of using bank-specific assumptions.
- How an outsourced ALM model works with OmniLytics from NXTsoft