BIRMINGHAM, Alabama, April 20 , 2020– NXTsoft (www.nxtsoft.com), a company focused on delivering secure data solutions to the market space, announced today that it will provide customers of its ThreatAdvice vCISO cybersecurity management a solution with a $500,000 limited warranty. If a NXTsoft customer utilizing ThreatAdvice vCISO for cybersecurity oversight experiences a cyber breach, Lloyds of London who backs the warranty, will cover up to $500,000 in remediation costs.
Subject to applicable terms and conditions, the warranty is immediately available for current ThreatAdvice vCISO customers and is also available for any new customers. The warranty coverage may include payments or reimbursements for expenses such as:
- Network Security –financial damages that a 3rd party suffers because a client fails to prevent unauthorized access to computer systems, loss of PII, transmission of a computer virus or a denial of service attack.
- Privacy Notification Costs – notification costs required by data breach laws or voluntary in nature and PR expenses arising from failing to protect PII.
- Confidential Information Extortion– extortion investigation and demand costs arising from a threat to access the network or disclose PII
- Confidential Information Recovery– costs to restore or recover or recollect data due to unauthorized access to computer systems, loss of PII, transmission of a computer virus or a denial of service attack.
- Business Interruption– net profit or loss due to unauthorized access to computer systems, loss of PII, transmission of a computer virus or a denial of service attack.
- PCI– fines, penalties and assessments incurred from card brands due to non-compliance with PCI arising from a data breach
“The market is beginning to recognize that proper experience and good security program management paired with frequent employee education and testing works. Proper cybersecurity oversight is a necessity for businesses today. ThreatAdvice provides comprehensive security measures with the highest of standards such that it is able and willing to warranty those services to its existing and future customers. Our customers will have the resources necessary to face cyber security issues in the 21st century,” said Jason Asbury, president of NXTsoft’s ThreatAdvice platform.
Full details on the ThreatAdvice vCISO warranty can be found at info.nxtsoft.com/tavcisowarranty.
Headquartered in Birmingham, Ala., NXTsoft focuses on secure data-centric offerings that help companies secure, connect and optimize data. The company’s Omni platform is focused on solutions for financial institutions, while the ThreatAdvice platform provides cybersecurity solutions for companies and organizations of all types. For more information visit www.nxtsoft.com, email email@example.com or call 1-800-915-3381.
For more information contact:
Jason Asbury, President, ThreatAdvice Platform President, NXTsoft, 800.915.3381, firstname.lastname@example.org