BIRMINGHAM, Alabama, NXTsoft (www.nxtsoft.com), a company focused on delivering secure data solutions to the market space, announced today that it has designed a series of free webinars to educate and assist financial institutions during the COVID-19 Pandemic and resulting economic uncertainty.
The educational webinar series titled Pausing the Pandemic Panic: Ideas and Solutions for Financial Institutions in these Uncertain Times is specifically designed for NXTsoft bank and credit union customers but will also be available to any financial institution personnel who wants to attend. After each webinar NXTsoft will compile written answers to any questions asked during the webinar and will distribute an FAQ document on their website and via email to all attendees.
Webinars planned for the series include
· An Overview of Pandemic Planning for Financial Institutions (All attendees will receive a Pandemic Planning Self- Assessment Checklist)
· Pandemic Response Actions - Implementing an Unplanned "Work from Home" Environment
· Using Real Disaster to Satisfy Your Annual Disaster Recovery Plan and Business Impact Analysis Disaster Testing; Spoiler Alert: Document Everything
· Lowering Operational Expenses in A Time Where Liquidity Is a Huge Concern
· Quarterly Mergers and Acquisitions Review - Tips for Cost Savings in Uncertain Times
· Consolidating Data Lakes and Silos for Financial Institution Cost Savings
· Modeling High Impact Events in CECL
· Reducing Unforeseen Conversion Costs
The webinars will be held at 2:00 p.m. Central on Thursday of each week starting Thursday March 26th. A full schedule and registration information can be found at info.nxtsoft.com/webinars. Recordings will be added to a library on the NXTsoft website that can be accessed on demand if an individual is unable to attend the live event.
“COVID-19 could significantly disrupt the operating environment for financial institutions,” said David Brasfield, CEO of NXTsoft. “In these times of uncertainty, we want to provide financial institutions with any information we can to assist them to continue to operate efficiently in the fluctuating environment,” he said.
Headquartered in Birmingham, Ala., NXTsoft focuses on secure data-centric offerings that help companies secure, connect and optimize data. The company’s Omni platform is focused on solutions for financial institutions, while the ThreatAdvice platform provides cybersecurity solutions for companies and organizations of all types. For more information visit www.nxtsoft.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-915-3381.
For more information contact Andy McMakin, President, NXTsoft, 800-915-3381, email@example.com